I have a fireplace mantle and I like to decorate it for the different seasons....and here are 2 easy, quick printables that will transform any area of your home into a fall theme, as we gear up for Thanksgiving.
The first one is a printable art piece. Just download it, print it out and stick a frame on it....and stick it anywhere. I am framing it with a $.25 frame I got this weekend at a garage sale and placing it above my mantle. Yay!
HERE is the link to this printable art.
The second is a free printable bunting that says "Give Thanks." It would also look great across a mantle, but if you do not have one, you can put it across some windows, a mirror, your cabinets, your kitchen table....possibilities are endless. I love the classy look to this one!
HERE is the link to download this free banner!
Enjoy ladies!

No comments:
Post a Comment