Monday, September 24, 2012

Antiquities Opportunity

Another MOPS group in the area is doing an Antiquities Fundraiser. I had the opportunity to do this with my first 2 children a few years ago in Ohio. Because of our move, and because I had a third child, I did not think I would ever have the opportunity to get my third son's picture to match the first two.

Here are examples of the Antiquities photos. Sorry they are not the best quality as I took picture of pictures that are hanging in frames in my home.







The way it works is, you pay $10 and you receive a beautiful 10x13 picture (the one of both children was the 10x13). That $10 goes directly to the MOPS group that is doing the fundraiser! (Win-win situation!) The company, of course, takes lots of additional pictures and you will then have the opportunity to buy a package. I was THRILLED to find out that both times I did this it is a LOW PRESSURE sale. The sales people do NOT pressure you into buying the package, which is part of the charm. You can take it or leave it. The first time I did it I left the package. Th second time I did it, I bought a package.

The company provides ALL the props and ALL the costumes. You simply show up to the location with your child or children and they do it all......you can have input into the props as well. For example, I really wanted my son to hold the guitar. The costumes will fit any child up to age 18 as well.

The MOPS group doing the fundraiser will be doing the pictures in October. If you are interested, leave me a comment on the private FB page and I will give you more information. I chose to write a blog about it because I am so thrilled with these pictures and I wanted to talk about it in length.





No comments:

Post a Comment